Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Is it Friday yet?

"If you want to look young and thin, hang around old fat people."
--Jim Eason

Bad hair day, bad attitude day.

Man, that was the longest day at work. I was like a little ADHD kid, ok a big ADHD kid, just bouncing off the walls. I must have gone up the long stairs to the sunlight 5 times just to be able to breathe. The last time I got this feeling like I was being held in a dungeon and if you look way, way up you can see the tiny window with sunlight filtering down...that basement thing is getting to me. I also think the place is riddled with mold above the ceiling tiles and around the walls...everyone's ALWAYS sick...but then I think some take advantage of the fact that everyone's calling in sick...who would do such a thing????

I'm too excited that my daughter wants a matching poncho for each of us. She's just barely young enough to still want to match and dress like her mom. OK, I'm a dork, but I think it's cute. I have a picture somewhere of me & my mom in matching (swear to God) lime green bell-bottom pantsuits in the wild wild 70's. I've got to find it somewhere. I'm surprised I didn't destroy it when I was a snotty teenager.

Worked a little on Joey's camo scarf, but my mind is on getting started on Beth & my ponchos. I'm going to complete hers before I even get the pattern for the adult version or start to think about my yarn.....must resist....making myself finish some of the ongoing projects before spending any more $$ on yarn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...