Sunday, August 29, 2004

I give up--yarn's going BACK to the shop

Well, I can't stand it any longer. I've started 5 times now on the stupid yarn combo of the slick and the knotty. Made it through almost 6 rows of the ribbing, can't see the damn stitches because the black is so dark, even in great light, concentrating my little heart out. I've found a store online that has the original Pixel yarn used in the pattern, and I'm going to return the unused skeins to the yarn shop and see if she'll order the yarn in for me. If not, I'll order online. I dropped a stitch and couldn't catch it and the dang thing slipped so fast it was scary.

In the meantime, I was so in a knitting mood that I pulled out Joey's camouflage looking scarf to be and worked a few more inches on it.

We took the library by storm today, I'm afraid. Good thing they have the kids' part down in the basement. We ran by Aunt Angie's playground (across the street from my aunt's house) and the kids ran off some serious energy.

Back to the basement of doom tomorrow....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...