Monday, August 16, 2004

Scary Big Hair Days

AAAAhhhhhh, the days when hair spray was hair spray. That old bottle of Vavoom used to be a weapon when the old boyfriend was trying to break into the sorority house, as well as aerosolized GLUE. Good old, making a hole in the ozone hairspray. Miss those days. Monica and I got big haired, went skiing through 2 snow storms and STILL had big hair out at the clubs at the bottom of the mountain. Here's a pic I ran across and it made me all nostalgic.

Man, I miss the days of the big hair and slender thighs...we'd get half-done to go play cards at the afternoon bar, then home for big hair and out to the clubs.

Lisa, Lampy (creator of the biggest hair imaginable), Jildo, me, Monica heading out to Bruff's:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...