Saturday, August 07, 2004

Saturday, August 7, 2004

"If your horse dies, get off."
--anonymous

I don't know why I like that quote, I just does. Had "the talk" with the Italian man and he took it pretty well. Ate VERY good lasagne and fettucini (how do you spell that?) at Casconies, to die for. Made an absolute piggy of myself. We decided to be good friends that got together once in a LONG while, went out dancing, had a pretty good night. Maybe I should write a book on how to break up with someone and get them to think it's their idea. I am truly gifted, probably because I've dated entirely too many people in my long long life.

Went to Home Depot for the kids craft this am. Very cool, made periscopes that actually work. Beth is really gifted with the hammer, I hardly had to help at all this time. Joey is absolutely dangerous and thinks he's ready for power tools, a perfect little tool-man. I crack up because they have these little home depot orange aprons with pockets and Joey fills his up with nails and was almost grunting this morning. I'm gonna have to find those old "tool time" shows with Tim the Tool Man Taylor for him. I'm going to do some "ladies" classes and learn "power tools 101" and get the girls to go along. You get to build cool crap like a potting bench, table, and other perfectly not-useful things made out of 2X4's. They're called do-it-herself clinics.
http://www.homedepotclinics.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...