Friday, August 20, 2004

White Girl Lucky Monkey Necklace Powers

"It's okay if you don't know what you're doing, no one else does either. At least you look better doing it."
--Simply She Journal

Got out the "White Girl Lucky Monkey Necklace" from the Chicago trip adventures in Chicago. Hope the luck works here in KC. It apparently doesn't work for birds, as I tagged one on the way home from the practice session. I tried to slow down, but there was heavy traffic and I mean feathers went EVERYWHERE. It wasn't pretty. A four-door Blazer vs a black bird at about 45 miles an hour, I'm betting on the Blazer.

If I make money, no, make that WHEN I make money this weekend, I'm going SHOPPING at the new OP shop for YARN YARN YARN and some new needles. Can't wait!! I spent about 3 hours last night when I should have been sleeping looking on eBay and on all these great yarn company sites, just drooling on my little laptop.

Gotta try to look like I know what I'm doing and maybe faking it will work tomorrow too, who knows?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...