Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dead bugs

"It was such a lovely day I thought it was a pity to get up."
--Somerset Maughan

Man, I was asleep by 10pm last night, got up at 6:15 this am, and felt good. I could have slept all freaking day, but then I would have missed out on this exciting day at work. I realized I average about 5 hours of sleep a night, which can't be good for the bod or the soul. I don't think I could get to bed before 10pm on a normal schedule, maybe I should aim for midnight and take baby steps towards 11.

Our kitchen here at work is covered in dead bugs. Kind of gross, actually. Apparently someone else is a good bug squisher, but they left the little carcasses on the floor....A children's song came to mind...

one little, two little, three dead roly polies,
four little, five little, six dead roly polies,
seven little, eight little, nine dead roly polies,
ten dead roly polies on the kitchen floor.

Yup, gotta get out of here and get a life.

The hateful one also does the office cleaning, no actually she gets PAID to do the cleaning, but there's the same little spots on the bathroom floor (I think they're poo but I'm not getting closer to investigate) have been there for over a month now. The owners are in town this week, you think that would inspire her to at least clean the poo and the dead bugs, but I'm not in charge, thank god.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...