Sunday, February 27, 2005

house stuff

Well, it's a good thing I've got a super-realtor. I was ready to BUY BUY BUY my little dream house. She pointed out that 2 years ago the guy bought it for $18,000 less than it's listed and there's some serious structural foundation work that needs doing. She said there's only one other serious looker right now, so we'll let it sit for a while, if it's still available, we'll see if he'll fix the foundation, and LOWER the price and then maybe make an offer. If not, she's now looking for me for my little pocket of liberal kansas in PV. I still think it's the perfect house for me, but there's a lot of crap to get fixed on it first, but I'm very excited that the time-table for getting my little family a house is NOW or at least SOON. WOO HOO! I'm also going through tons of CRAP as if I go to a smaller home, there's no clutter coming with me. I'm going to ebay ebay ebay tonight.

Knitted my ass off this weekend, almost ready for a serious little felting party in the laundry room. I've got 3 bags and a hat almost done and ready for felting!!

Dirty Martini Louge update: I've gone over 25 hours of listening on my radio station! People like me, they really like me! (at least that's what the little emails from live365 keep telling me. It's fun. My listening hours aren't counting, so it looks like there's a few other swing/funk/big band fans out there as well. Thanks for checking it out! The thing that cracked me up was when I was showing off my stats to my cousin/babysitter last night and it was pointed out to me that the rewards I've earned so far total $0.01. Yup, one penny. Ah well, I didn't do it for the cash, I did it to save my sanity and give me a way to play my tunes at work & home on the computer. So, now it's "They like me, they really like me, all the way to one cent."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...