Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Dirty Martini Lounge is on the air

No, I didn't have enough going on in my life. Yes, I realize it's probably a complete waste of time, but WOO HOO BABY, I've got my very own little live365 radio station up and running!!! I am stuck in cubicle-land in the basement at work and am too lazy to get up & change my cd's all the time, so I started listening to these different swing/lounge free stations on www.live365.com, but so many of them were 75% elevator music and only 25% good groovin tunes, so I created my very own. Please feel free to click on the pic below and if you'd like to listen for a few minutes and even wait until it says "vote on this station..." and say nice things, like "excellent" or "very good" or even "adequate" I'd be your very best friend. It doesn't really do anything for me, other than get me listed higher on the line, but anyway, if you'd like to groove out to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Sinatra, Harry Connick Jr. (yummy), Michael Buble, Ella Fitzgerald, Rosemarie Clooney, and anyone else I can stick in there that makes me feel happy, come on over.

I'm also very proud of the artwork, quite retro, huh? OK, very elementary, but I like it. I also wasted time by drawing this little thing on paint. I've got to get better software. All together now, "Aaaahhhhh". Thank you. I am very proud. As I'm jammin out to my tunes.....GOD I've got to get an ipod....shuffle, whatever.

The playlist is basically a vision of what's in my head. I love knitting to my swing tunes & my whatever you call the genre of Voodoo Daddy tunes. It's a good thing they don't put you away for hearing music in your head, I guess as long as those voices are singing "let's schwing, baby..." instead of "kill them, kill them" or whatever psychotic people hear, I'm ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...