Friday, September 03, 2004

Why can't I just smack her?

I'm getting a little tired of the crap from "the hateful one". I don't mind that people don't like me, but I get tired of being "above it" when someone has that much hate directed at me for NO good reason. Sure, she's a bitch...Sure, I'm cuter than her...Sure, she wanted my job...Sure, my kids don't get into screaming fits with me...Sure, the big bosses like me...I DO MY FREAKING JOB and am NICE to other people. Seeing as I'm not total white trash, I will restrain myself and be ABOVE it, but I'm tired of it. I'm going to get a candy bar. Dammit.

Oh, besides good manners, professionalism and all that, she'd kick my living ass if I smacked her, but it'd be fun for a minute or two...

OK, it's now almost time to go home and I'm feeling much better. Had a little sunshine, a little venting, realized the dungeon is a crazy place, can't let the crazies get to me. Yup, much more better....gonna have a glass of wine and some chocolate later tonight and kick back & relax.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...