Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday Friday Friday Friday

"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all humanity! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building."
--Charles Schultz

So, the little knitted poncho is still pretty dang little. I keep knitting and knitting and knitting and I swear it gets no bigger....It was chilly outside this am on the way to drop off kids for school and Beth asked, Mom, will my poncho be done before it snows and it gets too cold to wear? I'm going to get it DONE one way or another. I wonder if I could knit while I was going on the treadmill? I almost fell over last night just walking and taking a drink at the same time, so I think I'll put that one off for now. Of course, the old treadmill is set with the back a few inches from a cement basement wall covered in paneling, so if I slip, I'm smashed.

Headache headache headache, don't want to be here.... my daughter's getting ready for her first overnight camping GS trip in a couple of weeks. We've been practicing girl scout songs. Today the one repeating in my head is "Gee mom, I wanna go, but they won't let me go, gee mom, I wanna go HOME." Hmmmm, wonder why?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...