Friday, March 11, 2005

I forgot I was tagged!

Knit with Me tagged me last week, but I forgot. OK, here's the knitting meme stats:

1. Do you knit continental or English? I thought it was called "traditional" but I guess it's English.
2. How long ago did you learn to knit? Last Fall, so I guess about 9 months or so

3. First FO? My schaefer elaine bumpy garter stitch scarf, still wear it with pride

4. Favorite yarn? I was on a major Noro kick, but am loving the cashmerino and schaefer yarns too

5. Favorite pattern? booga bag, as it got me started on this love of all things felted

6. Favorite pattern source? Freebies on the web, blogs, knitty, etc

7. Favorite needles? One pair of rosewood size 11's, I try to make everything on them, but it just never seems to work. I do most of my schaeffer bumpy scarves on them, like buttah

8. Nicest thing you’ve ever knit? my daughter's poncho

9. Most hated project? that damn boob tube out of satans knot yarn. I totally blanked on the actual yarn name, as it was SUCH a bad experience!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...