Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A couple of quotes for the day

I may be a liar, a cheat, a drunk, and a tramp, but I've got principles.
--Joanna Cassidy as the university dean's wife, protesting her innocence, in the film All-American Murder (1992)


Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself.
--writer Jane Wagner


The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
--actress Elizabeth Taylor


No knitting news, I worked on organizing the stash last night. OK, basically I pulled all the pretty yarns out and put them in piles, realized I have NO FREAKING IDEA what to do with most of them, petted them, admired them, and thought, I need more......yarns with a purpose.....the creativity flowed from my brain....and then I went to bed.

Going shopping this week for a few more goodies for my KRSP3 secret pal. I heard from mine and she sounds great! She's a librarian. Why is it so many of the best knitters & bloggers are librarians? Hmmmm maybe the exposure to all those beautiful books, who knows? I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, can't wait can't wait can't wait. Good thing I'm patient, huh?

I sold ALL my stuff I listed on eBay except one ugly cross stitch booklet that I didn't think would sell anyway. It was good, I got inspired and have about 3 tubs of crap ready for pics & listing. I'm going to clear out at least one corner of the clutter of my life if it kills me. I just mailed the last of the stuff yesterday. Ahhhhh. Feels good.

Sun's shining, it's freaking COLD still, but it's sunny. Feeling truly schizophrenic musically today, so far on my live 365 free stations this am it's been the dirty martini (swing), motown, bluegrass, country, and beatles. no mupppet music today. Now I'm feeling the need for a little green day..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...