Wednesday, November 03, 2004

well CRAP

Short note today. Caught a "case of the barfs" as my daughter put it on Monday afternoon, went home with a headache at noon thinking I'd have a peaceful nap that afternoon and ended up losing about 4 pounds NOT the good way. ick. Tues I felt better, but figured I'd better not bring the sick germs in (even though I now think it was something I ate as I felt immediately better and no chills/aches or other stuff that goes with the flu.) SO I went out to the LYS for 2 hours, had a ball, ran a bunch of errands, took a nap, read a book, thoroughly enjoyed myself. Did NO blogging or anything else. Catching up soon.

Knit-Along tank top will start on Nov 15th! Woo hoo! Email me or leave a comment here to sign up. I'll have more details soon. Click the "free patterns" link in the side column to see a pic of the tank. Easy, fun, yeah!

My one political note: CRAP. Ah well, at least my boss is now happy...giddy, actually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...