Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Please be nice Mr. Bush

OK, Mr. Bush, enjoy your trip to Canada. Please, please, please, PLEASE BE NICE. Do not piss off one of the few countries that don't want to blow us up. PLEASE. We like Canada. Canada tolerates us. Good enough.

Martha's coming back to TV! Woo hoo! OK, the bit about a survivor-style/apprentice thing scares me a bit, but I miss my MSL daily fix!
Martha Stewart Eyeing Return to TV

Knitting, couldn't get anything done last night as I finished the nanowrimo baby. woo hoo.

Need to get some BIG double-pointed needles for the bernat boa I picked up yesterday. I may be running to Knit Wits for lunch today, but I'm also STARVING TO DEATH...so I'd have to do it FAST. Good thing I'm about broke and my little pennies & nickels won't buy any more yarn....

I did start another Schaeffer yarn scarf for another Xmas present, but those take a LONG time, and I want to be cranking out the little novelty yarn one-skein one-night puppies....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...