Thursday, November 04, 2004

I'm better now

Sorry about the bitchy last post! Got it out of my system and am feeling much better. Last night I ran out to apply for some stupid life insurance thing where I had to pee in a cup & give a TON of blood for them to make sure I'm not about to die yet. Too much fun. Did get some reading done, I'd picked up a few magazines at Borders earlier in the week and hadn't had a chance to sit & read yet...Vogue knitting Holiday issue...Knitting (from England) LOTS of cool articles, barely started this one yet and LOVE it...Creative Knitting Nov. 2004. seems to have lots of kids' patterns that don't look too tough.

Got home and was feeling much more at peace with the world, put the kiddos to bed, sat and finished all the i-cords on the 2 party purses I'm going to felt that I stitched out of Noro Kureyon yarn (my new favorite), wasn't feeling up to weaving in ends & sewing straps, etc, so picked up the scarf I'm making for my aunt and got about 6 more inches done on it. Went to bed kind of early, pretty peaceful evening overall.

Back in the dungeon, same people, same problems, but really don't care any more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...