Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I got nothing

Jeff's doing good, either is VERY organized and practical or in total denial. He's already signed up for unemployment and is out there networking. wow. WITH his 2 boys on spring break "helping". Thanks for the positive thoughts, I always am good with that!

Boring, blah blah today, so I'm out reading about everyone ELSE's exciting lives...

SO here's the most recent favorite quizola I found on Beth's blog:

You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!


Anyone surprised I'd be Miss Piggy? cripes almighty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...