Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One in a row, baby..... My first officially COMPLETED sock (poor toe-up sockie got frogged)

Come, tell me how amazing I am, go ahead, tell me! Nah, I've already told myself and any who would listen around here. They have the "smile and nod and she'll go away faster" look figured out. cripes. ANYWAY...I'm happy for me so THERE. Freaking family and non-knitting friends.

click to enjoy in larger view as always...


Details...
Thuja pattern from Knitty
yarn artyarns supermarino
needles dpns size 6

YEAH FOR ME!!!! I'm waiting on the other one to do for my knit-o-lympics starting with the opening ceremonies this Friday night.

OH and have you seen this most amazing and beautiful of all shrugs, OH OH OH OH OH Victorianesque shrug. Just do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...