Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the daily knitter free online 'zine

Here's another neat site, with TONS of really cute patterns FREE. I signed up for the daily knitting newsletter so we'll see if I get innundated with lots of crappy emails or if it's a good deal. I'll let you know. Go check out the patterns, I thought there were some cute things.



Look at what I've got so far on knitty's Thuja men's socks that may or may not be part of Jeff's Valentine's day present. The may is if they turn out ok and are sized anywhere close to a man's foot for me. The may-not is if they turn out funky. So far I've had entirely too much fun. They're going really fast as they're being knit with artyarns yarn and size 6 dpns. I'm a freaking dpn queen, baby. Did I say I've only actually completed one sock? And frogged it as it was about 3 inches too long? Oh and a sock puppet for my son out of a way too big spiral kids' sock pattern. Nothing like a challenge...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...