Monday, February 27, 2006

Man, there should be a kniting olympics every year!

SO, who's the most amazingest queen of procrastination??? Moi! That's who!



BAM! Sock #2...started at 8pm Saturday night while trying not to watch the scary parts of that movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose that my boyfriend rented. (I hate scary movies and especially anything having to do with ghosts, spooks or demons and the WORST is any kind of good ol' Catholic Priest fighting for your soul kind of movies. MAN I had some freaky dreams that night!) Apparently I knit quite quickly when freaked out. Finished at 12:12am Sun night/this morning. Though it wasn't before the end of the closing ceremonies, they were being highlighted on a late-night rerun of the news on tv, so that's good enough for me! I included my pointer finger to show the red indention on my finger from the yarn. You can't see it to appreciate it, but the dent was seriously deeper than the wool was wide. It's a good thing I'm not a tight knitter, or I'd have lost the end of my damn finger. 12 hours later today it's still there, but slowly filling in. creepy. Also I'm modeling the socks, but they're a belated valentine's day present for my honey. I think I'm gonna let the finger heal a bit and then start on a pair for myself!

Who IS this woman? THREE completed objects within the last 2 weeks? Are you kidding me? WOW! I amaze myself. Of course, no yarn ends are sewn in yet, but the damn things are OFF the needles! WOO HOO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...