Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm gonna do some espionage tonight...wish me luck

OK, so Jeffyboy had previously mentioned he would like a pair of socks knit by the woman he loves with her own lovely hands. Yes, he can crank out the lines like nobody's business, but I love that man anyway. SO this was a while back. Now I've got almost one sock done from Knitty's thuja pattern. I'm just doing the regular sizing for men but need to know how long to make them. Jeff's coming to the house and going to stay over, so I'm thinking I'll try to get his feet measured while he's sleeping. BUT he's a light sleeper, so it could be interesting. I want to make the socks a surprise, so wish me luck.

OH wanna hear something funny? My cousin Kelly was in McD's eating lunch with her 2 cute little redheaded children (age 3 1/2 and 1 1/2) and overheard some ladies talking near her today. One woman said to the other one, "Wow, I've never seen anyone do THAT in a drive thru before..." so of course Kelly looked over to see something scandalous. She saw ME knitting in the drivethru! She said she & the kids were waving and hollering and I just sat there knitting and ignoring the world. too funny!

I'm TIRED of walking up and down the 23 steps of the old work's building hauling HEAVY crap up and out to trucks, dumpsters, more trucks and the like. tired tired tired tired TIRED!!! Being the only one in the area without a bad back or bad knee, I'm the manual labor. Too bad having a bad attitude doesn't get you out of hauling filing cabinets, desks, chairs, tables and boxes of HEAVY ASS CRAP up and out of there. At least we should be all done with the stuff by the end of the month. ugh. I'm earning the right to work at home now, baby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...