Friday, October 22, 2004

OK, this day is apparently NEVER going to end. 4 1/2 hours left.

Amanda and I went YARN SHOPPING today at lunch! She was laughing at me because I'm a total dork!!! It was like taking a pregnant mommy-to-be to find her first baby book.....OK, I AM a dork, but it was SO much fun....can't wait to spread this disease of knitting addiction!!!! She's taking a little class at the LYS, so once she gets the basic knit stitch shown the right way, I'll be there for any "oopsies" and to help her buy MORE MORE MORE yarn and get crazy like me. :)

Since I don't have ANYTHING going on in my life lately I decided to do this!


Yup, I'm going to write a novel in one month. I thought it sounded SO freaking cool. Content doesn't matter, the whole point is you get something written between Midnight Nov. 1st and Midnight Nov. 30th. There's a whole little project going that does this each Nov. and it's called NaNoWriMo, short for National Novel Writing Month. It's a kick. Maybe that will help me get these LONG-ASS entries shortened up here on the ol' blog if I get to write 50,000 words in a month????



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...