Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday Friday Friday woo hoo

Story People story for today:

This is a poison soup to kill all the bad witches, she said. How can you tell the difference? I asked. O, good witches are very polite & say no thank you. Bad witches just die.

I'm in a Halloweeney mood today...taking the kids to the Leawood Park's Halloween bash from 6:30-8pm. They get to go trick-or-treating and jump in giant bouncy pumpkin things and go on a hayride on a bunch of smelly wet hay in the dark and eat cotton candy until they feel like barfing. MAN it's good to be a kid. Trick-or-Treating and IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!!!

Gotta admit, I used my new felted purse last night and it was still damp! I couldn't even wait...AND I could have sold a TON of them if I were better prepared!! My son's teacher conferences were set up with a bunch of moms selling their home-business/craft/jewelry/crap and I had all these moms saying "WHERE did you get the FABULOUS purse?" Maybe next year...Xmas presents, here we come!!! I feel like felting something RIGHT NOW!

only 6 more hours till freedom....big bosses keep adding more responsibility and "you're so smart why don't you just do this...because we can't afford to pay the cheapest company we found $12,000 for it, YOU can do it..." Yup, gotta love this job.
I'm now a webmaster, an entire billing department, an analyst, database administrator and an administrative assistant (doing 1/2 the job of one of the fired ones from last week)...YUP, I'm now about 6 people and I don't even have a split personality yet...AND I get paid ENTRY level bottom-dweller-wages...A teacher working 9 months out of the year with all major vacations off and SICK LEAVE gets paid the same amount I make working every freaking day of the year except Christmas day....A webmaster that can't even fix her blog's html...should be an adventure.........yeah right....

Understand why the new LIFE PLANS are being worked on frantically???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...