Friday, August 12, 2005

Things that piss me off

When I lose ten pounds, it comes from my chest. When I gain ten pounds, it goes to my thighs and hips.

superficial obnoxious mothers of a few of my kids' classmates

dealing with insurance companies

skinny people

pretty skinny people

pretty skinny people with big boobs

RICH pretty skinny people with big boobs

people who drive unbelievably fast cars unbelievably SLOW in front of me

bullies

close-minded people of both persuasions, conservative and liberal

W

people who park their expensive cars/cadillac/lexus suv's diagonally in parking lots. This makes it VERY hard for me to keep my keys in my pocket. I've never actually keyed someone's car before. Not only am I a good hearted, law abiding person, but the sound of metal scraping metal gives me the heebie jeebies. I just think on it once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...