Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I got nothin...

SO, nothing happening around here. boring boring boring. Kids are starting school, honey's busy with his kids, work work work, knit knit knit (nothing fun, just scarves and purses for the sale) boring boring boring.

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite StoryPeople stories:

someone asked them to be quiet, so it's just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose

I'll bet even an angel's butt itches if he has to do too much sitting on hard places.

I like this place best by moonlight, she told me. During the day, it just looks like dirt.

They're like pets who shed clothes instead of hair, she said, & they talk back & want a lot of stuff. But at least they don't pee on the carpet anymore, she added.


That's it folks, have a good one, hope to be a bit more inspirational tomorrow. I'm starting YET ANOTHER freaking LET'S GET HEALTHY AND EAT BETTER AND EXERCISE crap thing. Probably why I'm so NON-inspired today. You know what's sad? I was doing great yesterday. Eating veggies, fruits, meats and fiber. yummy. I totall spaced and remembered 2 inches down into a Dairy Queen reese's peanut butter cup and chocolate ice cream blizzard. TOTALLY forgot until then. Well, I'm not gonna waste it THEN, so the whole damn thing got eaten. Ah well. Selective memory. Not such a bad thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...