Friday, June 03, 2005

me too, I want one too!

OK, so now that the ENTIRE blogging world has already created tons of these things, I've decided I must make a Clapotis. I must go shopping for yarn. I think I may mosey over today to Knitwits in Olate today on my lunch break.

Do you know how hard it is to be a hottie when you're a mom? Not just the belly pudge, the extra weight on the hips and thighs, the lack of sleep, the permanent bags under the eyes, the worry that turns your hair white, no none of that. When it's pouring rain and you leave your umbrella in the house at home, you are forced to use a tiny purple thing that has big elephant ears flopping off the sides and a trunk that's partially ripped off so it's hanging down off the edge (looking more like a different part of the elephant's anatomy actually). This umbrella does not actually protect you from the rain as it's so freaking small and weirdly shaped. The various bodyparts hanging off the sides actually drip rain down in little streams onto your back or sides or whatever was dry previously.

I'm going shopping for yarn dammit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...