Wednesday, June 08, 2005

How could I forget my storypeople.com?

OK, I realized my little blog is almost one whole year old. Woo hoo. Yes, I'm a dork as that excites me. ANYWAY, I found an old entry with the storypeople little notes in it and I have TOTALLY forgotten about how much fun these are! Check them out if you're looking for random thoughts!

Storypeople thoughts for the day:

Angels of Mercy:
Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life.

Bad Witches:
This is a poison soup to kill all the bad witches, she said. How can you tell the difference? I asked. O, good witches are very polite & say no thank you. Bad witches just die.

My all-time favorite: All Hell
someone asked them to be quiet, so it's just a matter of time before all hell breaks loose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...