Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm a figure 8 cast-on PRO baby

I'm not telling how many times I've cast on for this first stinking sock. It is more than 8. seriously. BUT NOW I HAVE THE START OF A CUTE LITTLE SOCK. ok a big sock as I have big ol' feet. :) I had to do a few extra increases to get over my toes. Thanks to Terri for getting me straightened out last night at the Yarn Shop! That baby's going on the plane with me.

2 freaking days, can you believe it??? We all need to think good thoughts that that damn storm gets its rain out of the way before we get there on Sunday. We also need to think smart thoughts for Christine as I need to drag my chitlins around Atlanta's airport to change planes with not a whole heck of a lot of time to do it in. I haven't been to Atlanta's airport, but I haven't heard very many good things about it. It'll be an adventure!

I realized last night I'm going to be missing my honey too. It's kind of odd, missing someone, but also comforting to have a sweet guy to miss. I know, it's sappy, but true. awwwwwww. He also wants socks. I said, buddy, I'm not even sure if I'm going to have socks here. I give him credit, he thought I was insane going to a girls night out to learn how to knit socks when you can "buy them at Target for $2.99" but when he saw my little start was interested in seeing how the colors pattern and the little stitches. No boyfriend sweater curse here as I barely even survive knitting MYSELF a sweater. He's fixing me a romantic lunch today as we have both been too busy to get together since Monday night and won't see each other till Thursday. Sweet guy. I think he's a keeper. for now at least. we'll see....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...