Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Never get into fights with ugly people because they have nothing to lose."
--unknown
 
Survived another workout today, I amazed myself at getting through all the leg-work without dying.  I have all these pretty little muscles and definitions on my shoulders and my arms, and you can see all my ribs.  I even have little lines in my upper abs, I look great, until you get to my belly button.  OMG my stupid little poochie-belly is so nasty.  I swear my hips, butt and thighs look even bigger next to my slimmed & sculpted upper bod.  GOD I've got stubborn fat.  It's now a battle between the fat on the legs and my willpower.  I know there's muscles in there somewhere, because they HURT, but it's like the muscles are growing and the fat's not getting any smaller.....I'm TIRED of being chubby!!!!!

THEN, an old guy (ok at least he was a buff old guy, but still) is hanging out while I'm sweating and gasping on the treadmill.  He's telling jokes, keeping me entertained, asking what kind of music I like, do I ever go out dancing....All right, I've decided lucifer gave me a freaky old-guy-mogo thing.  I can't even turn it off when I'm sweaty and wearing clothes that show all the fat!!!  Once this bod gets slimmed down, I swear I'm going to start playing volleyball and softball again and get myself around YOUNGER people.  I used to think I was exaggerating this wierd old-guy-mojo, but it's freaky.  There could be a ton of us out at a club, the old guys all gravitate to me.  NOT my friends, not the other little hotties out there, me.  Maybe my chubbiness makes me easier to approach?  who knows.  Maybe it's because I'm a fan of all the crooners, big band music, etc and it's like soaking out of my pores?  They can sense the fact that I should have been born years ago? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...