Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"I only like two kinds of men:  foreign and domestic."
--Mae West
 
That pretty much sums up my philosophy of life.  :)  I had to take a detour on my way for my morning diet coke fix to the local diner, as three police cars of Olathe's finest were dining there.  One was not-so-fine, but the other were eye candy....good start to the day.  You know, you always feel prettier when the only other women in the place are the dregs of society.  In comparison, I was HOT baby.  Nothing like a little flirting and a lotta caffiene to start the day.

OK, I must be getting healthier because the idea of this just made me feel sick.  Krispy Creme's newest invention is in the links section to the right.  It just makes me shudder to think...

Not much happened yesterday, got up, fed the kid, went to work, went home, fed the kid, put him to bed.  My brother and his wife came by and visited, that was nice.  Barb's got a nice new job making big bucks again and all is well with the world.  Now everyone I know makes more money than I do.... oh well.  They just got back from Honolulu where Mike got to go for work.  They're so dang cute, still holding hands and in love.  What a match.  Makes your heart feel good to see them. 

Talked with my daughter yesterday, she comes home in 3 days.  Joey's counting the days until big sister "Bethie" gets home.  I had all these grand plans of re-doing her room while she was gone, haven't even changed the sheets yet.  I better get cracking. 


 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...