Friday, July 02, 2004

Friday, July 2, 2004

"Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels."
--Faith Whittlesey



It's FRIDAYYYYYYYYYY. No, I'm not excited at all. WOW this was the longest week. I have no children this weekend, and though I'm very excited about that, I was all teary-eyed driving away to work this morning with no one in the backseat.

Heading out to celebrate Susie's move to TX, then running to the mall to pick up a cute outfit for the trip, date with my Italian Stallion, home to pack (of COURSE I haven't planned ahead) sleep a few hours and then at 6am I'm on my way to the airport for Chicago!!! I'll post pic's when I return. Can't wait!

Off to cram about a week's worth of work into about 2 hours.

My positive motivational thought for the day:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...