Monday, May 21, 2007

Taking a chunk out of my b00b today.

Ok, so I know it's not a big deal. I've had plenty of cysts removed by needle before. Today we're going to take a fibrous mass out of the inside of a cyst. It's totally outpatient, it's totally not a big deal. They don't think it looks cancerous at all. They're not worried. I don't even have to be put under. They'll do a local and then use "the really big needle" It's a big tube needle-thing with teeth much like the alien momma that Sigourney Weaver used to fight. Remember how the little mouth with teeth extended out of the bigger mouth with teeth? Yeah. That's attached to a vacuum and they're gonna just chomp & suck it right out. No big deal. They did something like this about 3 years ago on a walnut-sized lump to do a biopsy to make sure it wasn't anything.

If it's no big deal, how come I'm so freaking scared?

Think yarny, happy b00b thoughts for me please. I'm taking my socks along to do the top ribbing and hopefully calm my ass down. Too bad they don't let you suck down about 4 margaritas before this, huh? Gonna have to settle for yarn as my substitute vice to lean on. crap almighty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...