Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My SUPER YARN SALE!

I'm on a mission to raise the final $$ I need for the new laptop. EVERYTHING MUST GO GO GO (yelled in a used car salesman commercial voice) Actually, my usual prices are lower than most etsy-ians so this sale makes the goods pretty much insane. INSANE! INSANE! INSANE! Ok, no more loud type. I promise. :)

TreasureGoddess Destash
Click above for Great Deals on Yarn & Fiber!

TreasureGoddess Etsy Shop
Click above for 10% off everything in the shop! No waiting for paypal refunds, the prices have already been discounted!


Hand dyed lace yarn by TreasureGoddess


My big arse loss is your big arse gain! My laptop is dead. It's true. Corrosion and other horrid words were said. There was much cursing and a bit of stomping around the parking lot. They were supposedly able to pull the hard drive stuff onto an external drive for me, but of course I can't access it on a normal computer, has to be in mac format or some such nonsense. Hoping I can get to it once I get the new laptop.


Mention that you're a blog reader and I'll knock another $2 off the sale price of everything on both ravelry or the etsy shop (except the magnets since they're only $4 to start with. I'd sell those for $3 per pack if you're interested).
Santa Fe Square hand dyed BFL sockyarn by TreasureGoddess

More will be added daily to both the ravelry destash and the etsy shop. I've gotta clear house and get some $$ flowing in to cover this monster end of the year purchase.
south african fine wool roving silver blue hand dyed by TreasureGoddess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...