Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm alive

I'm eating bananas and drinking gatorade. I can't find my damn camera during this move, so I'm going to have to scan part of my somewhat cowl to show progress. I'm really enjoying this knitting project, can't wait to see what it turns out like!

Jeff's just left for his big interview, it was rescheduled from last week to today. CROSS YOUR FINGERS for him please! I know she's interviewing all over as she flew into KC from Little Rock from another interview. He looked SO FINE in his new suit and power tie. mmmmmm boy.

The man took very good care of me while I was sick, I think that's a WONDERFUL sign of times to come.

Tomorrow I'm going on the tour of KC field trip with the third grade. I sure didn't do this one right, as it's ALL DAMN DAY on a bus with 55 9 year olds. WOOOOOOOO hoo that should be fun. :) Ah well, life's short, party all night.

My daughter's limerick was published in her little class thingy. I got a kick out of it.

There once was a cat named Bread
Who wouldn't go to bed.
Along came a sheep
who said "go to sleep"
but he went to a party instead.

That's my girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...