Tuesday, June 20, 2006

fun little post

From Vicki's post with a fun idea...

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me - it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you. So, any takers?

I'm totally overthinking myself on those damn baby bibs. I got too smart and thought I'd just knit the ends right in as I attached them all...I then realized that the little nubby ends poke through both sides as they get worn and washed. well crap. frogged again. I have reserved myself to just weaving in the damn ends and it's not that big of a dang deal. Get over it. It's still the cutest dang bib and I still do NOT have any pictures. One of the other knitters from our Sunflower Knitters Guild (Laura maybe? I'm so bad with names) said she had a pattern for a cute cotton hat that looked like a flower with little petals hanging down and she got it at the studio, so I may have to find that to go with the little bibs. HOW cute is that? (btw, these are not being knit for actual babies...I just thought they were cute as heck and I never have baby gifts ready when I need them.)

I exercised again today (didn't make it to Jazzercise, but did do a workout video and sweat off some poundage.) I made it through ONE and ONE HALF days of eating sensibly. Dang late nights kill me. Damn snickerdoodle cookies. Did better today, starting over.

Think I'll cast on again for a shawl with my new hand-dyed laceweight 100% silk stuff. Does that sound stupid to make a shawl out of stuff that is pretty much not wearable in any unusual weather? What else would you do with 1000+ yards of silk?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...