Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Felted Wool Bead Bracelet Tutorial

Here's a long & visual tutorial post for you. If you'd rather just save time & effort, feel free to check out my etsy shop TreasureGoddess and buy a completed bracelet for yourself or a friend. :)



SUPPLY LIST:
Felted Wool Beads (create your own or look on www.etsy.com for suppliers) in ranges of colors/sizes. I make most of my bracelets with combinations of sizes 1 cm, 1.5 cm, and 2 cm.
Sequins 5mm size, picked up at the local craft store.
Elastic Beading Cord I found Stretch Magic .5mm size worked well. Strong and thin enough to make it through the wool beads.
Needles I used DMC Chenille needles size 22 (longer needle & sharp)
Misc silver beads picked up from local craft store. Mix & match for a unique look.
Glue I HIGHLY recommend G-S Hypo Cement. It's got a needle like tip for accuracy and promises NOT to glue your fingers together, but is waterproof and super sturdy.
scissors

Click the picture to see a larger view















TreasureGoddess Etsy Shop



Happy Crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...