Friday, March 05, 2010

A Bucket full of Wool Bits!







I've been busy lately....since the knitting mojo hasn't quite returned full force, I took my love of all things woolly and started stringing bracelets for the Knitting in the Heartland vendor market and etsy shop! What do you think? I *heart* them very much and have been given the "wow, mom, that's actually kind of cool" award from the teenaged girlchild. That's right up there with the "thanks for not entirely embarassing me this time" award. We parents of teens could totally host our own awards show. Can't you just see yourself on stage, being handed a little statue of eyeballs rolling back that says "what EVER" when you push a button? The audience would be filled with kids texting each other about how lame everything is and how horrid their parents are even though they're sitting RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER and have apparently lost the ability to TALK OUT LOUD. Oh. Sorry. Back to fiber....

I'm spinning spinning spinning my arse off creating all the art yarn for my class on Knitting with Art Yarn at the Knitting in the Heartland Event! (BTW class fees GO UP AFTER TODAY, so either EMAIL adminATsunflowerknittersguildDOTorg for a paypal invoice or GET YOUR ENTRY POSTMARKED TODAY to save you $$. For more info or to download a class schedule, click HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...