Friday, September 22, 2006

Why Knitting and watching Dawn of the Dead don't mix right before bed...

Seriously freaky dreams people. Remember the big ol' zombie movie? You had to get rid of their heads to stop them and you couldn't get bitten or you became zombies too? Well, I woke up this morning with my heart pounding after dreaming of having to hit freaky zombies over the head with two sledgehammers that resembled those big ass Lion Brand size 50 knitting needles while they were trying to EAT my thumb. WHY the thumb? I'm sure it was because when the film got more intense, my knitting went even faster. I was a BLUR of additurbos just cranking out the start to my simple knitted bodice. The start is almost a no-brainer....knit to 1 stitch before each marker, kfb, slip marker, kfb, knit to next marker.... until it's big enough to join. I'm now 2 rows from getting to try it on and see if I need to make the smaler size or not. I hardly had to think, and could just KNIT KNIT KNIT! My thumb is STILL achy from too much fast knitting. ick. Giant metal knitting needles through zombie heads isn't a pretty picture. ick. Just got another visual from the dream...crawling out of a drainage ditch after impaling 2 zombies. ick. Can't you just see the next big horror flick?

When knitters attack....be afraid...be...very...afraid!

Maui for the day... the mighty surfers!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...