Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sizzlin along....

Gonna do it. Gonna have to. Sizzle #2. I'm drowning in a sea of cotton yarn and since the sexy knitters knitalong is doing BOTH of my very favoritestest sweaters, I'm gonna do BOTH! MAN I get hit with startitis in the fall! (just turned the heel on Joey's 2nd sock, trying REALLY hard to make myself finish it before starting anything else.) The second knitalong is the simple knitted bodice, can we say YUM-MMM-MEEE? Yes please. I can't afford the tilli thomas silk yarn, so I ordered Silky Tweed in a teal-looking color and paid $4.49 PER BALL at Webs and am so excited I just can't even see straight.

OK, looking back at that last post title, I realize I should have said the TECHNIQUE from knitty was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, um, not my honey sticking his belly and man-boobs out into the size c coconut top. sorry. :) I'm so glad he doesn't show any interest in my "silly knitting computer thing".

Dose of Maui for the day.... Joey on the snorkeling ride catamaran boat and can we say Miss Diva?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...