Monday, June 29, 2009

DESTASH ALERT!!!

In order to support my new dying addiction, and maybe get an etsy shop off the ground, I've started destashing! I need both the room and the money, so it's a win-win situation, plus I have some pretty sweet yarn, so YOU could win too!

Please visit my KNITTING VIRGIN RAVELRY DESTASH PAGE and see if there's something you may need to make your day happy. I truly love all that yarn, I just have had to go through and decide what I will actually knit up IN THIS LIFETIME and I've got too much. Way, Way too much.

**Also, please don't be offended if you see something you may have given me in the past, or if it's something I actually bought from you on a destash buying binge. As I said above, I truly love all this yarn, but it needs to go be with someone that will love it AND actually KNIT it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...