Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Sneak Peek! Ennea Collective plus online knitting magazine directory

Ennea Collective Sneak Peak


OH, I'm SOOOOOO excited for this new online magazine! Have you heard about it yet? The Ennea Collective's first issue is supposed to come out around Oct 15th! Featuring articles, patterns & tutorials for spinning, weaving and knitting! Can I get a WOO HOO? WOO HOO!!!!!

Plus, I have a pattern and article coming out in the first issue! YAY!

Click HERE to go to the website. There's a sneak peek at a few photos to whet your appetite. There's also a Ravelry Group and Facebook Page for those non-ravelers out there.

I just love good online resources for knitting, spinning and crafting of all sorts!
Here's a few of my knitting online favorites:
Knitty

Twist Collective

PopKnits

Knotions

KnitCircus

Petite Purls

Knitch



Do you have some favorites to add to the list? I'd love to know! Please post in comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...