Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Apparently the love of color goes back further than I'd realized...





Wow. Senior year of high school. Check out the eye shadow. Anyone remember the song...I wear my sunglasses at night. I wear my sunglasses at night.. Photos by Ron Morse, the cool one in the trench coat. I always wore my trench coat off the shoulder for that "just so" look. Wow, I totally remember that bandana around my neck. Except it wasn't a bandana. It was a cloth napkin from Pier I, my first job. I was quite the stylish one, no? The other cutie in the miami vice outfit was Scott Wilson. Ah Scotti. Such great guys! Ron's doing a pic-a-day blog that's pretty amazing AND he's a Hufflepuff! Rockstar!

More dying and overdying. Doesn't that shade of the alpaca fiber look a little like my eyeshadow from the 80's? Wow.






A few more shots from Ron. I think he won an award in school with one of these at a show. Probably not the one with my friend Kirsten crossing her eyes, but you never know. (I'm the one with the crooked asymmetrical hair cut. I TOLD You I had my own sense of style)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...