Friday, September 03, 2010

God bless Labor Day!

I'm so excited to NOT be laboring this weekend! AND an extra day off to boot! WOO HOO!

I'll be working on the crap ton of crocheted roses. All those ends.....the cool thing is since it's gonna be felted anyway and you need to secure the petals etc. I just thread the needles, stab it back & forth in a non-professional and quite messy method and when they're felted, they're fabulous anyway! MAN, I forgot how much I love felting knitted objects! Ok, these are technically crocheted, but you get the idea.



That's no little craft tote either. It's about 12 inches tall, 9 inches wide and 16 inches across. CRAMMED full with noro wool crocheted into flower bits.

I feel a crafty tutorial is in order, so I'll take some photos along the way. Christine's Crocheted Roses...coming soon to a blog near you....

Happy Crafting, everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...