Tuesday, January 03, 2012

the Kansas Creative Quarterly & WOOLFEST 2012!

The Kansas Creative Quarterly is a cool little online resource that features artists in our little corner of the midwest. Their winter finds is HERE. It has some warm & wooly items available online in each artist's own little online venue. It also has a nice directory of Handmade Artists Supplies HERE. The list includes some pretty fabulous fiber & handspun yarn artist shops (including mine). I was intrigued by the t-shirt yarn shop. Very cool.


YAY! Winter Woolfest!! Sat, January 7th, 10am-4pm at Columbian Theater in downtown Wamego, KS. Free mini classes and demonstrations, fiber vendors and WOOLY FUN FOR ALL! I can't wait! I will be a vendor there. I'm bringing batts, fiber braids, yarn, felted flower pins & cool little fiber related goodies. Please come and see me and tell me to stop spending all my profits on everyone else's shops!! There are some amazing vendors there!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...