Friday, July 14, 2006

off to the lake again

Well, we're off again to the Lake of the Ozarks, or as Jeff calls it, "the O.Z." so trendy, that boy. The great "Schieferecke Splashdown" is being hosted by my folks and about a 1/3 of the immediate family is coming out, should be about 30-40 people crammed into mom & dad's lakehouse. We're staying the nights at Jeff's folk's place to help make room. (it was that or camp in a tent in the 100+ heat and ungodly humidity and up on the hill with the TICS--not me, nope)

I get to knit for 2 1/2 hours down and 2 1/2 hours back and I'm bringing my sweater that's almost ready to be cast off at the waist and then I get to pick up stitches and do the cool half-cowl neckline and sleeves and I may bring along the lace shawl just in case. I haven't done one stitch on it in over 2 weeks.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...