Tuesday, July 18, 2006

the good, the bad and the ugly

The good...
WE HAVE AIR CONDITIONING ONCE AGAIN and it's only 1:50pm!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet mother of mercy. ANDDDDD we didn't have to replace the whole unit, only part of the compressor so it only cost us about $260.
I spoke too soon.....we have a new capaciter but only moderately cool air is coming out of the vents. It's just craptastic around here. It's gone down ONE DEGREE in the house in the 2 1/2 hours we've had the supposedly fixed air conditioner. I know it's hot, but seriously, something's still freakin' wrong. Called air conditioner man, he said to see what happens when the sun goes down and it cools down outside, see if our house cools off any then and call him tomorrow. WTF? I'm thinking that would be mother nature, not our freaking air conditioner. cripes. May have one more night spent on the office floor, but we'll call it "camping out". Kids'll love it.

The bad...
The blazer's air conditioner is NOT the part that would have cost us $287 including labor, nope. They're very very very sorry but it's the part that with labor will cost us $680. I don't care anymore, I just want to be able to drive my truck without getting out of it with wet pants. Do you know how embarrasing it is to be stuck to BLACK fake leather seats and then have sweat spots across your hind end? not pretty.

The ugly...
All this has been very hard on my hair. When I have a bad hair day (and I've now had TWO in a row), it's not a good thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...