Monday, July 17, 2006

Lake-in'

Much knitting was accomplished (almost done with the somewhat-cowl neck deal, I tried, I really tried to count and make it even, had enough of it and said WTF a few beers into it and half-assed it. I'm NOT going to count now, I'm NOT going to measure, I'm just going to hope. hope is always good.), much beer was drank, much catching-up was caught up, fish were pulled out of the lake, too much food was ate, and good times were had by all. I even did a few cannonballs, where I realized that I am not quite built for that as I got enough lake water up my nose so far I think it went directly into my brain. It was so hot and humid that even my eyelids were sweating. I spent most of the weekend floating around in the water, just loving every minute of it. I am so lucky that I LOVE my family! We have a great time for any occasion. Here's a few highlights...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...