Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm not feeling too motivated to work today....

Yes, it's time for some good old motivation to get us pumped up for the workforce today! Yeah Yeah Yeah Go Team woo hoo and all that crap...





It's too pretty outdoors to be stuck in a basement. I wanna play hookie, dammit! Ah well. STILL knitting that damn sweater, I think I may actually finish it tomorrow and will put pictures on then. I think I am going to cross over to the dark side and take a sock knitting class to try to master those damn short double pointed sticks of torture. I actually had a dream about it last night. I had to hold the world together with my dpns and if my stitches would only be straight and even we'd be able to leave Iraq. There were bullets racing by and I heard this ticking sound and I had to knit knit knit...I woke up all sweaty and heart racing and thought this is ridiculous. I either need to conquer the dpns or have more sex. I vote for both.

OK, I just cracked up. I said to my coworker, "Man, it's 10:15, I guess I should try to get started on some work now." She laughed and said, "I was just thinking I'd put in 2 hours, it was time to stop working now." Yes, the general attitude is one of "go company go" down here in dungeonland. OK, so it was much funnier down here with bad air quality, no sunlight and too much work to do. It still somehow put me in a better mood.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...