Thursday, May 05, 2005

FREAKING @#$&!@$$% Blogger

BLOGGER JUST ATE MY LONG DAMN POST and I have to leave now. DAMMIT!

Nutshell version, I'm helping Miss Amanda move tonight and Yummy Boy offered to bring "the big ugly" aka his big old Suburban farm truck and is helping. I asked him why when most people do anything to get out of moving friends and he said he thought he'd get major brownie points from me. I told Miss A. her job is to check him out to make sure I'm not imagining how cute & sweet he is. She's supposed to report back here in blogland.

Knitting--> still working on the tempting sweater, have 13" of tube done and think I'm going to do another inch or two before starting the sleeves.

Ran into FOUR women KIP at different places in the last 2 days, very cool. Also saw 3 older women wearing versions of the Lion Brand Martha's Coming Home poncho in Michaels yesterday.

Missed knit club last night, hope you all had a great birthday dinner!

I'm off for a playdate with Joey's friend Mya and then hop in the shower to prettify myself a bit before Jeff comes to get me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...