Thursday, April 21, 2005

WOOOO FREAKING HOOOOO!!!!!

I HAVE A DATE!!!!!! Alert the presses!!!!! Holy CRAP!!!

Ok, I was worried about this guy being a bit too nice. Actually I was worried I'd snap him like a twig, (both emotionally and physically). BUT I just got off the phone with him on a 20 minute conversation that was SO MUCH FUN!!! He was even able to dish a little trash, very lightly, and I love his laugh! God, I've got to do this more often!

We're going out Sat. night, CAN'T FREAKING WAIT, can you tell I'm a tiny bit excited? OH LORD he's yummy too! I think my problem is the little dating I've done lately has all been on my terms, with no risk anywhere of real feelings, totally boring yet safe kind of stuff. I may have to live a little!

Ok, One more WOOOOO HOOOOOO for the road!
(no I have no life, yes I am too excited, no I don't really care!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...