Saturday, April 23, 2005

Trying not to get some tonight....

OK, FAST post today, as it takes a LONG ASS TIME to get this slug of a person I've become back in dating-readiness. There's plucking, shaving, trimming, filing, primping, poofing, cussing, makeuping and all the rest. It's not too bad once you're in top form, then it's more just maintaining the good looking chic thing. But, once things have, well, lets's just say drifted away from the high maintenance thing, it takes a LOT OF FREAKING EFFORT. cripes.

I've now run into Jeff 3 times. 2 of the 3 I've been in good ol' Christine attire, ball cap pulled down low, cut-off jean/capri things with holes in them and some ugly shapeless shirt. He still seems intrigued by me, so I'm hoping to knock his socks off tonight....or any other item of clothing I can knock of....

Girls night out last night down in the hood with 4 little Asian girls and "white girl". Yup, sounds safe, no? East of 31st & Main is a wonderful part of town to go walking through at 11:30 at night. sure. We did some serious shots of foo foo crap at the Budha Bar and laughed and talked and everyone got stipper names for the night. I was Candi, there was also Bambi, Po (or Ho as she ended up), Laquitia and Honey. God I love these girls, they really adopted me into their little group and take good care of me. And they make me drink. :)

I'm off to go watch Scooby Doo with the kiddo's, I'm giving up on the girly thang. I got the toes happening, smooth legs, at sharp attitude, what else could I need? Oh a condom. (Just kidding San Antonio, I'm going to be a good girl for a while) My girls decided a 3 date minimum before I can unleash the tramp inside.....

OH, right, this is a KNITTING blog, I keep forgetting. Knitting info...I now have 6" on the damn sweater rib done yesterday and this am while recovering momma was sitting and two hyper kids were playing in the tubes at Burger King, a little KIP is always a good thing...AND Jeff's Grandmother knits and is always sad that no one in the family will learn from her. She's got rheumatoid arthritis but still works with little bitty needles doing doilies and tablecloths, afghans and the like. Just kind of a neat note.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...